This tour is for those who have little time and want to visit Florence in one day from Roma. Il our driver will pick you up at your hotel or at the address indicated by you with the car you have booked with air conditioning to begin a journey of 3 hours for the city ‘s world-famous Firenze. The city is situated on both banks of the Arno River and surrounded by the hills of the Apennines. Florence is the birthplace of Dante, Machiavelli , Michelangelo and the Medici family. Our tour will start from the central market of San Lorenzo, (famous for its workshops and multicolored stalls ) where you will find the Medici Chapels and the Basilica of San Lorenzo , the church of the Medici family , we go to the Accademia Gallery , Gallery Uffizi and will end in a nice restaurant to enjoy a traditional Italian meal .
The Accademia Gallery is located in the place where once was located two former convents – one male and one female from St. Matthew St. Nicholas Cafaggio – occupying the entire block between Piazza Santa Croce and Via Ricasoli . The large room has the appearance of a cruciform church latina. I side arms and the Gallery of Prisons occupy spaces of medieval Hospital of St. Matthew , while the Forum which houses the statue of David was specially built by the architect Emilio De Fabris trail 1873 and 1882. The Uffizi now houses an immense artistic heritage, which includes thousands of pictures ranging from medieval to modern times , a large number of ancient sculptures , miniatures , tapestries. Return to the hotel in Rome in the late afternoon.
- Duration of tour: 12 hours.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- It is advisable to book the Accademia Gallery and / or the Uffizi Gallery for avoid waiting in long queues. They call them directly (they speak English) 0039 055 294 883
- We advise you to book museums to have more time for the tour of Florence. Book the Museum starting at 2:00 p.m.
- The Accademia Gallery tour lasts around 45/60 minutes. Uffizi Tour lasts about 1hr.30min.
- Entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery is € 8 (EUR) + booking charge € 4.
- Entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery is € 8 (EUR) + booking charge € 4.
- Visiting times:8,15-18,50. Please note that the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery are closed on Mondays!
- Payments: Payment of the tour only cash directly to our driver.
- Guide for this 4 hours tour price for this guide: € 180
- Our tours can all be Customized for you and your group. Therefore each tour can be modified while on tour by our expert English speaking driver guides to meet your complete satisfaction losing no time, but at your own pace, and visiting the most sites possible.
- We will optimize your limited time by offering personalized tours of Rome and Italy with great rates and discounts!
|Sedan 1-3 pax:||€ 500,00|
|Minivan 4-6 pax:||€ 550,00|
|Minibus 7-8 pax:||€ 580,00|