Do you want to make a day trip from Rome? RCS can not think of a better choice than Tivoli Gardens!
Our English speaking driver will take you from your hotel or from the address given on booking, with the type of machine you have asked to go for a visit to the hilltop town of Tivoli, less than an hour from the chaos of Rome. You can wander around Villa Adriana which is a huge complex designed to be a summer residence and entertain the emperor and his entourage.Villa Adriana in 1999 was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Next, we will tour the historic center of Tivoli, before going to the Villa d’Este, famous for its spectacular gardens and more than 400 fountains. The Villa d’Este has been included in the UNESCO list of world heritage.
The numbers of this garden are impressive:
– 51 fountains or nymphs
– 220 tanks
– 364 jets
– 398 zampili
– 875 m of water chains
– hundreds of statues
- Duration of the tour: 5 hours
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- The vehicle and the driver will be at your disposal for the entire duration of the tour.
- The entrance to the Villa Adriana is € 8,00.The first Sunday of each month admission is free.
- The entrance to the Villa d’Este is € 8,00.The first Sunday of each month admission is free. Every Monday the Villa is closed.
- Our driver will find a nice local restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Italian meal, pizza or salad.
- Our rates do not include: private guide, entrance fees to Villa Adriana, Villa d’Este or meals unless mentioned in your reservation. Travel Guide available for 5 hours the price for this guide: €250.
|Sedan 1-3 pax:||€ 180,00|
|Minivan 4-6 pax:||€ 210,00|
|Minibus 7-8 pax:||€ 230,00|
Visiting hours: VILLA D’ESTE